Let's get rid of mould in our homes and in our bodies.
It's mouldy everywhere.
Mould has spores that shrink and expand. They get into everything and the rain isn't helping right now. Different types of mould have different toxicity rates and when we have mould on our clothes, in our homes and on our belongings it can get into our body. And thats what makes us sick. We get a variety of illnesses from consistent mould exposure and the best plan is to eliminate the mould asap.
Wash your clothes with a cup of vinegar
Add white vinegar to your washing. I cup per load of clothes. Add white vinegar to your cleaning detergents. Add white vinegar with essential oils to your cleaning clothes and wipe everything down with mould.
Use your dehumidifiers, ceiling fans and keep the first on to keep things as dry as possible.
Try to eliminate the mould from your carpets, rugs, furniture and belongings as much as possible because thats how your health can decline. The environment is important for your wellness.
What happens to mould when it enters our body.
Its pretty simple, when our body has an allergenic response we make mucous. That mucous traps the pathogen and encases it with a protective layer that is supposed to entrap the pathogen and then we get rid of the mucous, and the pathogen is deleted from our body.
Often the mucous will travel down into the digestive tract and get caught there. Those of you who have read my book "The Wellness Zone" Know all about how mucous can become toxic and can live in the body for a long time.
The solution is to get rid of the mucous and to flush the mould through our body as quickly as possible. It can cause digestive disturbances, toxicity in the digestive tract. It can cause upper respiratory illness, and can get into the lungs and cause lung conditions.
Antimicrobial herbs are best here and taking a good herbal solution will help eliminate the pathogen and the mucous. Talk to me and I will help you with a herbal blend for mucous, respiratory tract illness and also mould and pathogen elimination.
Drinking Lemon juice daily is helpful as lemons help reduce mucous.
Making an essential oil throat spray can help.
1. Take 5ml of essential oil that contains the active constituents to help reduce mould. Clove is good. Eucalyptus, tea tree, lavender, cinnamon and citrus oils also have mould killing effects.
2. Place 15ml of runny honey with the 5ml of essential oil and 30ml of hot water in a 50ml bottle with a small spray. Shake well and use as a throat spray. This helps eliminate throat infections and soreness from Mould and other pathogens in the throat.
Make clove bud tea!
1. Take 15 grams of clove buds and run them through your coffee grinder to make a powder.
2. Take 5 grams of clove bud powder and add it into a 500ml tea pot with 1 tablespoon of either green tea, black tea or a herbal tea of your choice. Other antimicrobial teas would be papaya, andrographis, echinacea, Cinnamon or olive leaf.
3. Fill with boiling water and allow to infuse for ten minutes.
Drink with some honey to taste.
Alternately you can take 1/4 teaspoon clove powder and mix with 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup and eat off spoon.
I'm at the summit of herbal medicine on Sydney this weekend.