Common name: Olive leaf
Botanical name: Olea europaea
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Useful for coughs, colds, and flus.
- Useful for bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
- May be beneficial in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Traditionally used as a cardio protective and to support a healthy blood pressure.
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.