Wild Yam root
Common name: Wild Yam
Botanical name: Discorea villosa
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Rich in phytoestrogens - beneficial for menopausal symptoms and balancing hormones.
- Good for menstrual cramps, PMS and preventing age-related osteoporosis.
- Increases energy and sexual desire in both men and women.
- May help reduce muscular pain.
Parts used: Wild Yam root
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.