Common name: Valerian
Botanical name: Valeriana officinalis
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Supportive for the nervous system.
- Aids in stress reduction, anxiety, insomnia and nervousness.
- Calming and soothing for digestion, especially of nervous origin.
- Known to enhance dreaming.
Parts used: Organic Valerian root
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.