Turmeric root powder
Common name: Turmeric
Botanical name: Curcuma longa
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Inflammatory and pain relieving - useful for arthritic conditions, inflamed swellings, fluid retention and digestive complaints.
- Immune boosting.
- Useful for treating bacterial infections.
- Supportive for cardiovascular health.
- Useful for treating skin conditions such as poor wound healing and psoriasis.
- Rich source of curcumin.
Parts used: Organic Turmeric root
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.