Common name: Thyme
Botanical name: Thymus vulgaris
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Antiseptic and anti-fungal.
- Beneficial in reducing and soothing irritating coughs, sore throats and the common flu.
- Useful for lung and respiratory tract infections.
- Useful for soothing and treating digestive complaints - inflamed stomachs, indigestion, diarrhoea, flatulence and worms.
- Traditionally used to treat internal and external infections, promote menstruation, treat whooping cough and reduce inflamed swellings.
Parts used: Organic Thyme leaf
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.