St. John's Wort aerial parts
Common name: St. John's Wort
Botanical name: Hypericum perforatum
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Useful as an antiviral and antimicrobial agent.
- Assists smoking cessation.
- May help improve mood and ease depressive symptoms.
- Anti-inflammatory and pain relieving.
- Topically used to support wound healing.
- Use in infusions, decoctions, vinegars and oils.
Parts used: Organic St. John's Wort leaf and stem
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.