Common name: Sage
Botanical name: Salvia officinalis
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Traditionally used to enhance memory and as wise woman elder's herb.
- Cooling for hot flushes during menopause.
- Protective and balancing for the brain - may be beneficial for age related neurodegeneration.
- Antimicrobial and infection fighting.
- Good for coughs, colds, flus and asthma.
- Good for indigestion, a lack of appetite, and inflammation of digestive tract.
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.