Common name: Rosehip
Botanical name: Rosa canina
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Traditionally used for fatigue, GI disorders, and to support kidney function.
- Anti-inflammatory and pain relieving.
- Useful for reducing symptoms of UTI.
- Useful for treating flu like symptoms.
- Rich in vitamin C and is a powerful antioxidant.
Parts used: Organic Rosehip granules
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.