Common name: Nettle
Botanical name: Urtica dioica
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include
- The no.1 Men's herb for prostate health.
- Traditionally used for prostate health, lung conditions, kidney disorders and inflammation.
- Blood building therefore may be beneficial for anaemia.
- Good for hay fever, allergies, and upper respiratory congestion.
- Anti-inflammatory and pain relieving.
- Supports kidney health.
- A rich source of vitamin and minerals.
Parts used: Wild crafted Nettle leaf
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.