This product has optional subscription or single purchase available. Click your choice when ordering. Options below at check out.
Common name: Liquorice
Botanical name: Glycyrrhiza glabra
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Soothing and relieving for sore throats, coughs, colds, flus, and respiratory tract infections.
- Reduces viral and bacterial infections.
- Aids in stress management and chronic fatigue.
- Soothing digestive tonic for indigestion and peptic ulcers.
- May be beneficial as a weight-loss aid by regulating sugar levels.
Parts used: Organic Liquorice root
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.