Lemon balm leaf
Common name: Lemon balm
Botanical name: Melissa officinalis
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional use sinclude:
- Beneficial for reducing stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Reduces symptoms of coughs, colds and flus.
- Reduces effects of viral, bacterial and fungal infections.
- Anti-inflammatory and pain relieving.
- Calming for digestive complaints, especially of nervous origin.
- May be beneficial in protecting against neurodegenerative conditions.
Parts used: Organic Lemon balm leaf
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.