This product has optional subscription or single purchase available. Click your choice when ordering. Options below at check out.
Common name: Hops
Botanical name: Hummulus lupulus
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Beneficial for reducing stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Beneficial as a digestive tonic, especially of nervous origin.
- Protective for the liver.
- Anti-inflammatory and pain relieving.
- Rich in phytoestrogens therefore can be beneficial for symptoms of menopause.
Parts used: Hops flowers
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.