This product has optional subscription or single purchase available. Click your choice when ordering. Options below at check out.
Common name: Feverfew
Botanical name: Tanacetum parthenium
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Good for upper respiratory infections, hay fever, coughs and colds.
- Useful for treating fevers, headaches and is a great migraine preventative.
- Anti-inflammatory and pain relieving for arthritic conditions.
Parts used: Organic Feverfew leaf
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.