Common name: Fennel
Botanical name: Foeniculum vulgarae
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Aromatic and soothing for digestive complaints - cramping, flatulence, bloating, reflux, lack of appetite and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Improves milk production and can stimulate healthy menstruation.
- Use in teas and syrups to soothe chronic coughs.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
Parts used: Organic Fennel seed
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.