Dandelion leaf and root
This product has optional subscription or single purchase available. Click your choice when ordering. Options below at check out.
Common name: Dandelion
Botanical name: Taraxacum officinale
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- A wonderful detoxifier by aiding kidney, liver and gallbladder function.
- Liver tonic and blood cleanser.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory for rheumatic conditions.
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Add the flowers and leaves into salads, infusions, oils and vinegars for an extra flavour boost.
Parts used: Organic Dandelion leaf & root
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.