Common name: Crysanthemum
Botanical name: Crysanthemum morifolium
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Great for fevers, colds and headaches.
- Traditionally used in TCM to treat respiratory conditions, reduce high blood pressure and hyperthyroidism.
- In TCM, Crysanthemum is cooling and clears excessive yang energy in the liver and calms the nerves.
Parts used: Crysanthemum flowers
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.