Common name: Cinnamon
Botanical name: Cinnamomum cassia
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Warming, aromatic and simply delicious!
- Immune boosting and antioxidant rich.
- Cinnamon's aromatic properties make it useful as a soothing digestive aid - great for sore tummies, cramps, nausea and flatulence.
- Traditionally known to aid glycemic control so may be useful for regulating blood sugar levels.
- In TCM, Cinnamon is warming for the kidneys and fortifies yang.
Parts used: Organic Cinnamon bark
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.