Common name: Ginger
Botanical name: Zingiber officinalis
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Anti-inflammatory, pain relieving and warming for arthritic conditions.
- Circulatory stimulating, prevents against blood clots and lowers cholesterol build-up.
- Useful for preventing nausea and vomiting.
- Soothing for digestion.
- Prevents against bacterial and parasitic infections.
- Immune boosting and immune modulating.
- travel sickness cure
Parts used: Organic Ginger root
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.