Common name: Echinacea / Purple Cone flower
Botanical name: Echinacea purpurea
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Immune modulating and immune enhancing.
- Useful for preventing and treating viral and fungal infections.
- For treatment and prevention of common colds, coughs & flus, bronchitis, upper respiratory tract infections and allergies.
- Blood cleansing and anti-inflammatory - may be useful for acne, abscesses and atopic dermatitis.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids.
Parts used: Organic Echinacea root
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.