Cats claw bark
Common name: Cats claw
Botanical name: Uncaria tomentosa
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- antiviral properties, immune booster to protect against viral infections.
- Cleanses liver of viral debris.
- Aids digestion and is a digestive anti-inflammatory.
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Parts used: Wild crafted Cats claw bark
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.