Lemon myrtle leaf
Common name: Lemon myrtle
Botanical name: Backhousia citriodora
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Traditionally used as an antimicrobial for all infections and coughs, colds and flus.
- Beneficial for reducing viral and fungal infections.
- Calming and soothing for the nervous system
- Antiseptic and antimicrobial. Add it to salads, decoctions and vinegars for a fresh aromatic cooking experience.
Parts used: Organic Lemon myrtle leaf
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.