Common name: Lavender
Botanical name: Lavendula officinalis
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Relieves symptoms of stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia and restlessness.
- Calming and soothing for the digestive system.
- Beneficial for reducing headaches.
- Topically Lavender is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Add Lavender to your favourite cream base for minor wounds, acne, eczema and varicose ulcers.
Parts used: Organic Lavender flowers
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.