Common name: Celery
Botanical name: Apium graveolens
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Anti-inflammatory properties, useful for reducing pain, swollen joints and fluid retention.
- Naturally alkaline helping to reduce acidity in the body.
- A good digestive aid.
- Rich in vitamin C, immune booster.
- Rich in vitamin K, important for healthy blood clotting.
Parts used: Organic Celery seed
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.