Common name: Astragalus
Botanical name: Astragalus membranaceus
Why we love it: Empirical traditional uses include:
- Supports immune function and fights off illness.
- Good for the common cold and upper respiratory infections.
- Great for pain & inflammation.
- Known traditionally as an anti-ageing herb.
- Traditionally drunk as a tea and added to soups and sauces.
Parts used: Organic Astragalus root
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.