Hello and welcome to my blog!
We are getting excited about herbal teas this week. As we get together 50 organic herbs and take pics, design their advertising and set them up on our web site for you! yes we are launching the herbal teas on July 1st on our web site. They are simply divine! We have decided to sell raw organic herbal teas to you directly from our herbal dispensary. This is because they are here and we are already using them to make the extractions, so its a natural progression to offer you these beautiful teas. July 1st... online.
For now here are my top tips on how to make your herbal teas more medicinal experiences!
Yes its true, you can boost the medicinal value and flavours of your herbal teas with my simple tricks and tips today!
Its the middle of winter now and we will shake up the flavour and value of your teas today. it gets pretty boring just drinking the same old herbal teas day in and day out to improve your health right?
Lets' give them a boost right now from your kitchen cupboard.
1. Add in the juice of any citrus fruit to add vitamin C and help cleanse your blood and liver. Ideas are lemon which is super alkalising and also strips the body of excess mucous, mandarin for sweetness and vitamin C value. Oranges for liver cleansing and vitamin C. You can also grate the skins and add these for pectin and the fatty acid qaulities and flavours!
2. A pinch of good sea salt or mineral rich rock salt adds minerals to the drink and also changes the consistency while richening the taste. Lots of herbs have trace elements of minerals and the salt picks up these minerals helping them absorb in your digestive tract!
3. We add some flower essences to our teas! Yes here at the dispensary we have the Orchard essences, you can also add Australian bush flower essences or Bach flowers. If you are stressed the bach flower emergency essence popular. Add a drop to the pot or your cup!
4. We make honey syrup in the herbal dispensary and yesterday we made a liquorice root honey syrup. This is done by making a liquorice root decoction. ( recipe in my e book The magic of food as medicine available for $1 online now) and adding honey to make the syrup ( recipe also in my e book) You can add a dollop of any medicinal syrup into your teas to add more medicinal value!
5. Add in 15 ml of your therapeutic herbal extraction into the tea! Yes thats right. We make you herbal medicines to help you get well. To boost the medicinal value of the herbal tea and to dilute the herbal extraction its an easy win win for medicine and flavour! Ideas are immunity boost, cough and flu formulas, stress formulas.
6. Mix your teas together in new and interesting flavours. We can help you with a range of delicious herbal teas coming on our web site in July. Ideas are Lavender and elderberry for emotional support, flu and cold support and deliciousness! Make some traditional ginger, lemon honey drinks to boost your body this winter.
Heres our current schedule
Our web site is open to purchase online body products, hand sanitisers and gift vouchers. Contact us directly for medicines. www.medicineroom.com.au
Stay tuned as we are offering some epic online training courses for you in the beginning of July. Sign up for our newsletter if you are not getting it already!
During this time we will look after our current patients and clients. However you do need to contact us vis phone or email on the days we are open.
We are Open Tuesday, Weds and Thursday each week only. Closed Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday due to COVID19 restrictions and trading.
The Eumundi markets gave us an update last week and said we should all be back there 11th July! So in the mean time, call us, email us and we are happy to help you with what you need!
We welcome you to the following services now.
Come to the mountain and say hello in Maleny...( weds only) Or get online and have a telehealth consult with me. They are both free and 25 minutes in duration. You just need to make your booking now!
How to connect with us Open Tuesday to Thursday. 9am to 4pm when you don;'t want to make an appointment and you want us to help you. Its easy and fun!
THESE SERVICES ARE ALSO FREE AND WE WELCOME YOU TO MAKE THE MOST OF OUR HERBAL WISDOMS. WE WILL POST THESE ORDERS OR FIND A GOOD TIME FOR PICK UP IN MALENY.
phone us +61 409 765033 between 9am and 4pm Tuesday to Thursday. Leave a message and we will call you back when we are in Dispensary!
email us email@example.com (anytime)
Contact us directly for your herbal medicine repeats and new formulations in our free community clinic vis phone or email.
You can heal your life with herbs, nutrition and mindset. Be calm, be healthy and have a strong emotional body, strong physical body and an active vibrant mind! We are really happy to help you.
Have a great day and take care . Make sure you sign up for our online blogs and newsletters . We are starting our monthly prizes again now.
phone us +61 409765033
Our facebook pages are Dominique Livkamal and Medicineroom http://www.facebook.com/dominiquelivkamal
With love and blessings Dominique Livkamal
Dominique is the author of two books The Wellness Zone 2nd ed and The magic of food as medicine.
She is a passionate wellness advocate. In 2012 she was awarded the Australian herbalist of the year and in 2015 made a fellow of the NHAA.
Dom holds a Masters in public health/health promotion, A Bachelor or Health Science/ Complementary medicine. She is a qualified naturopath, nutritionist and herbalist . Dom also has a Diploma in Journalism, is a Kundalini yoga teacher, Zen Thai Shiatsu practitioner and a student of life and wellness advocate.
She is the founder of Medicine Room naturopathic herbal dispensary and organises wellness events. Dom created High vibes on the mountain, she developed herbal first aid services and is a programmer for The Woodford Folk Festival…. always working with love, gratefulness, light and through the divine grace!