Common name: Milk thistle / St. Mary's thistle
Botanical name: Silybum marianum
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Protective and anti-inflammatory for the liver and gallbladder.
- Supportive for digestive function - indigestion, nausea, acid reflux and upset stomachs.
- Blood cleansing.
- May help skin complexion and reduce acne.
- Reduces the effects of alcohol induced hangover when taken before a night out.
Parts used: Milk thistle seeds
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.