Common name: Fenugreek
Botanical name: Trigonella foenum-graecum
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Aromatic and soothing for digestion - useful for indigestion, sore tummies and a lack of appetite.
- Great for reducing fever, pain and inflammation.
- Shown to help lower cholesterol and glucose levels.
- Promotes milk production and may help reduce pain during menstruation.
- May help prevent and treat anaemia by boosting blood haemoglobin levels.
Parts used: Organic Fenugreek seeds
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.