Common name: Aniseed
Botanical name: Pimpenella anisum
Why we love it: Empirical and traditional uses include:
- Aniseed's aromatic properties soothes and relaxes digestion.
- Aids the removal of parasites, viruses and bacteria.
- Great for coughs, colds & flus.
- Eases menstrual tension & aids milk production.
- Enhances energy.
Parts used: Organic Aniseed seeds
You will receive:
- 1x packaged product with your choice of organic herbal tea/raw herb
- Hand weighed and packed in our dispensary
- Please order single or multiple weights as required
Herbs are generally safe for use as teas. Occasionally some herbal tea may be contraindicated to your lifestyle or medications. We advise that you find out if the herbs are safe for you if you are concerned. Please contact us or your health care practitioner as needed.